Jul 30, 2026

As I suspected, many of the signatures on Anil Dwivedi's nomination form are from tenants of two affordable housing properties




Anil Dwivedi, one of the candidates running against Eureka Mayor Kim Bergel has qualified.

I went to see who signed his nomination paperwork. My hunch proved correct. 

Media cannot request a copy of this form or take a picture but can view the form and take notes.

15 signatures are from 333 E Street, Eureka Central Residence tenants. This is the property Dwivedi owns with the recent incident in Old Town which resulted in Eureka Police Department and the Humboldt Crisis Negotiating Team responding to a woman on the roof of the building.

5  signatures from 1140 E street, Hillsdale Apartments, the property with 4 pending lawsuits against Dwivedi.

Other signatures are from 309 E street, Harris Street and a couple other Eureka addresses.

Three signatures from 933 4th street; one from Townhouse Motel owner Magan Natha & two others at that address.

Anil, there is information shared with me from tenants when I lived at 1140 E street that I have not posted or published unless someone is willing to go on record or include it in court documents. Information relevant to your pending lawsuits and possibly this post. You are making claims on your Facebook in response to the criticism of your candidacy. Arrogance or stupidity on your part or both?

Anil, whether people go on record or not, the same people know other people in Eureka and you can't talk your way out of private conversations you don't even know are happening. If they spoke to me, do you think they are not talking to their friends and people they know?

You have not been transparent about about any past or current Redway and LA background and connections. Why the investment in Eureka? Eureka voters deserve the complete information.

People listen to others they trust, not Facebook or websites. Elections can be won with basic politics 101. 

I have been very open about my issues with Eureka City Council but I live in Eureka and you and certain candidates do not represent the change this community needs to improve.

I did this other post earlier today at 12:56 p.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.