Jul 23, 2026

As I reported twice already, Anil Dwivedi is running for Eureka mayor

It is official. I already reported on Anil Dwivedi running for Mayor. Per City of Eureka Assisant City Manager Pam Powell, he has qualified to run for Mayor. I have regularly reported on the 4 pending lawsuits against him as a landlord.

These are just two of the several posts on Dwivedi.


I can no longer find Dwivedi Facebook page.

I posted yesterday on Casey Dresser who is also running for Mayor of Eureka.


So far, the choices for Eureka Mayor are incumbent Kim Bergel, Casey Dresser who is friends with Cornelius; someone locals are familiar with and that is a negative for Dresser or Dwivedi who has 4 pending lawsuits filed against him by tenants of Hillsdale Apartments which have yet to be settled.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.