Former Eureka City Councilmember and potential Ward 5 2026 candidate Jeff Leonard finally turned in his 501 form today.
People have pulled nomination papers but have not returned them so unless it is someone like Leonard and the three Ward 1 candidates who have made announcements, their identities cannot be confirmed; yet by Eureka City Assistant Manager Pam Powell.
I have previously reported that Anil Dwivedi of Dwivedi LLC told me he plans to run for Mayor of Eureka. This was a year ago.
The same Anil Dwivedi whose 4 tenant lawsuits I have been reporting on regularly.
https://johnchiv.blogspot.com/2026/07/it-isnt-over-until-judge-canning-says.html?m=1
I heard that since my last post from other sources. Whether Dwivedi is the independent candidate. He also owns Eureka Central Residence where the woman was hanging out on the roof this Sunday. That incident is not his fault. The four lawsuits are his doing.
Kim Bergel's team will not even have to pay for oppo research on Dwivedi.
I also heard there maybe a second potential candidate for Mayor or Ward 5. Who knows with these challengers who cannot even get enough nomination signatures with two weeks left.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.