Aug 4, 2026

Janelle Jackson is running for Ward 3

 


Lt. Janelle Jackson just filed nomination paperwork and 501 for Ward 3. 

I cannot vote for her because I live in Ward 5 but this is the best news for Eureka.

Janelle is a Lt with Cal Poly Humboldt Police, part time HCSO bailiff, she is on the Humboldt Crisis Negotiating Team.  Janelle lives in Eureka. 

In a long time, I feel hope for Eureka City Council.

I briefly spoke with her. Since she is currently in an administrative position, she has flexibility with her hours.


This is one of the posts I have done on Janelle.

https://johnchiv.blogspot.com/2023/09/working-two-jobs-and-sgt-jackson-still.html?m=1

This a post on her Facebook campaign page announcing her candidacy.


3:55 Janelle has qualified as a candidate per City of Eureka Assistant Manager and Clerk Pam Powell.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.