Jul 15, 2014

Vacancies on City of Eureka Boards and Commissions

 Board of Appeals 1 Vacancy
 Eureka Energy Committee 2 Vacancies
 Planning Commission 1 Vacancy

Applications may be obtained by phone or in person from the Mayor’s Office, City
of Eureka, 531 “K” Street, Eureka, CA 95501, (707) 441-4144, or may be
downloaded from the City Clerk’s website, listed below.

In order to be eligible for appointment to any board or commission, a person
must be a qualified registered elector of the City of Eureka, the Humboldt
Community Services District or Humboldt County Service Area No. 3, or an
owner of a business located within the city limits of the City of Eureka. The mayor
shall make the appointments with the approval of a majority of the Council.
Appointments of qualified non-city residents will require a four-fifths (4/5) vote of
the Council for confirmation.

Members on Boards and Commissions shall be willing to serve as a civic
responsibility and without compensation. No member of any board or
commission shall hold any paid office or employment in the city government.

For more information, call the City Clerk at (707) 441-4175, or go to:

Applications will be accepted until filled.

No comments:

Post a Comment