Residential burglary stats for the month of April. Here's what we know.
- 14 reports taken this month. 13 is the monthly average. We've had months with 3 and months with 35.
- 4 occurred on a Saturday.
- 7 occurred during daylight hours.
- 3 occurred while the resident was away for a weekend or longer.
- 2 occurred while the resident was in the moving process.
- 8 reported entry was made through a side or rear window.
- 5 forced entry with rock or other tool.
- 3 window was unlocked or open.
- 4 reported entry was made through a door.
- 1 side sliding door.
- 1 rear door.
- 2 front door.
- 2 reported entry was made only to garage.
- 3 occurred while a resident was home.
- 2 suspect fled when resident made it known they were home.
- 0 reported having a burglar alarm installed or activated.
- Suspect descriptions have been 1-2 white male adult(s), thin build, with a bicycle.
Check out these burglary prevention tips to keep your home safe.