Aug 14, 2026

County Planning and Building Director John Ford was sent this letter by Allison Jackson on behalf of Shannon Miranda

 












I just received this letter from Shannon which was sent to Humboldt County Planning and Building Director John Ford by Ms. Allison Jackson on behalf of Shannon Miranda.

Before the current investigation by HCSO is completed, before any charges have been filed, Times Standard, San Francisco Chronicle and certain other media cannot even be bothered to do their due diligence and keep doing clickbait which then have to be addressed by Ms. Allison Jackson or Shannon Miranda.

I cannot recall a single investigation in Humboldt County where someone not charged has had to defend themselves before charges are filed.

Despite my saying this a gazillion times, I will again for the irresponsible media who is too lazy to go out and cover other news  and who don't check before they print one sided allegations. Every other person and alleged victim waits months and years until criminal charges are filed or a civil lawsuit and an arrest. In this instance, Shannon Miranda is not only being tried in the court of public opinion; information that no lawyer would release before proper court procedures is being aired out to combat the constant sloppy clickbait from the usual liberal, activist media.

I have not prematurely decided whether Shannon Miranda is innocent or guilty before due process. That does not mean I am on Shannon's side or anyone else. I am fed up of the he said vs she said Humboldt reality show and people being questioned who are not under oath in a court of law. That includes the online keyboard warriors who will not read the letter from Ms. Jackson or any media coverage. They have plenty of opinions and hysteria based on misinformation, screenshots being shared that can be debunked and baseless claims.

Why didn't Humboldt County Building and Planning Department release this information about the permit suspension in a press release to all media and for the public?

There is currently an investigation going on about Miranda's Rescue and the County of Humboldt and the County of Humboldt is aware there is public interest.

Other media coverage states Humboldt County Building and Planning Department John Ford said most permit violations have already been resolved and getting the permit reinstated is a matter of the trailer being permitted or removed.

That is buried under the clickbait by other local media. If anyone thinks that this is the only example where unpermitted activity is being allowed in the County of Humboldt, I have a bridge to sell you.

HCSO and the County of Humboldt seem to react depending on which way the wind blows. Shannon Miranda's chaotic, reaction is just as much of a clown show as his critics. He needs to read the tea leaves and get a grip. I am fed up of hearing about the people involved in this investigation and their daily need for attention. The only concern I have is the animals who should be the focus yet all the garbage I read is anger and vitriol from the usual Humboldt uninformed, clueless peanut gallery. 

Jerry Springer doing a show in Humboldt with Jenna and Shannon and their supporters with ticket sales going towards adoption fees of all animals left at Miranda's Rescue would be more dignified than the joke of this so called investigation. The constant drama is exhausting and boring except to the principals playing out their personal beef while the rest of the country gets to watch this reality show. Humboldt County officials lack the cajones to get this situation under control.

How do you think this appears to people outside Humboldt?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.