Arturo Rafaela-Nejera was arrested by the FBI yesterday and booked under a sealed confidential federal warrant into the Humboldt County jail.
I don't know with a sealed warrant what information I can get but I will try. I reached out to FBI in San Francisco and HCSO PIO Erin Inskip.
"Hi John, I do not have any information on this," was PIO Inskip's response.
FBI San Francisco responded and will get back to me tomorrow of they can release any information. The arresting agency, if correctly listed in the jail log, is not an arrest by FBI San Francisco. The jail release records on 8/12/26 and 8/13/26 do not show release; Vinelink as of 8/13/26 shows this and the jail staff member I spoke to on 8/13/26 in the afternoon could not locate Rafaela-Nejera in the system.


No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.