Exclusive Selah Town Ramey warrant.
I went, requested and paid for the Ramey warrant which was signed by Humboldt Superior Court Judge April Van Dyke at 1:46 p.m. on 9/22/26.
It has the name of the officer, a photo of Selah Town, the arrest warrant being reviewed and approved by Humboldt DA Stacey Eads, details of the officer arriving and what he observed about Ronnie Franklin, what he observed about Selah Town and why he believed Town was a flight risk after talking to an acquaintance of Town who was on active DUI probation.
It has the name of the officer, a photo of Selah Town, the arrest warrant was reviewed and approved by Humboldt DA Stacey Eads, details of the officer arriving and what he observed about Ronnie Franklin, what he observed about Selah Town and why he believed Town was a flight risk after talking to an acquaintance of Town who is on active DUI probation.
Just this morning, I put in a lot of time and effort to get information on charges and now the Ramey warrant and post live while checking on other cases and news.
I have cropped identifying information from the first page of the Ramey warrant.
I am not putting any more details on Facebook. I have added some pages from the Ramey warrant on the blog before arraignment. Other media or people who rip off my work, time, what I paid off without credit when I clearly state material is copyrighted on my blog and here and this is exclusive information I paid for and put in time, be warned that I can take legal action. This Ramey warrant is not public record. Certain other media just copy what I do especially when it comes to courts. I am tired of Humboldt freeloaders.
I don't know how much Ronnie's family knows about what the officer saw when he arrived on the scene. Just the brief description in the Ramey warrant is hard to read. Please accept my prayers for your healing and loss.
9/29/26: Selah Town's OR bail hearing is in Courtroom 5 in front of Humboldt Superior Court Judge Lawrence Killoran. He is the one who arraigned her on the charges. Probation filed the supervised release report today.
Courtroom 5 will do arraignments first, close the courtroom, then reopen for the Towns case. Ronnie Franklin's grandmother, mom and family are already here.
2:14 update and exclusive about Selah Town. Mr. Patrik Griego is here with the family. The hallway is packed with family and supporters of Ronnie Franklin. There is limited space in Courtroom 5 and I decided I will not be in the courtroom this afternoon so that family has space to sit. They have two rows cordoned off for months that need to be fixed. I also heard, and this isn't official yet, that Town will withdraw her request for OR bail hearing. Again, this has not been said on record. The hearing is before Humboldt Superior Court Judge Lawrence Killoran and I doubt he will release her.
She withdrew her request for the supervised release and bail review. The no bail hold remains. Town entered a time waiver and preliminary hearing was continued to 12/10 due to significant discovery that defense still has not received.
Senior Deputy DA Roger Rees is the prosecutor. Deputy Public Defender Emery Welton appeared for Deputy Public Defender Ryan McClurg who assigned to Town's case.





No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.