Sep 18, 2026

To DHHS Director Connie Beck, will you be issuing a formal public apology to DHHS Jewish employees?

 


I did my own search for Humboldt DHHS Newsletter Summer 2026 since the document did not come up for me in a search.


The letter as you can see is unsigned. To the sender of this letter, the clue you gave me as to where this letter may have originated from; that will remain confidential.

Please send me the CRD and EEOC complaint. Email is faster and you are assured confidentiality. The email is under the contact information on the blog and I am sure you have access to it or my cell phone number. Text is also confidential.

I do not know when the letter was mailed this week. The envelope had a received stamp from the post office on 9/16. I got it today.

I do not know if it was sent to any other local media. The envelope was handwritten and addressed to me.

I agree with the letter writer that the County of Human Resources should do an investigation.

To DHHS Director Connie Beck, will you be issuing a formal public apology to DHHS Jewish employees? I will print it as soon as I receive it; even if it tonight or this weekend.

I will be sending an email with this post to Director Beck, HR and the Humboldt County Board of Supervisors Monday since I doubt any of you will check or respond on the weekend.

Let's see what action Director Beck faces compared to what Second District Supervisor Michelle Bushnell did for hurting the fees fees of Rex Bohn's bff Tracy D'Amico and the other County employee who works for the Humbodt County BOS.

I just want to remind people that some of the local activists and certain local liberal media unfairly singled out Humboldt Senior Deputy DA Roger Rees for excercising his First Amendment during lunch and off the clock. He had every right to do what he did on his own time and he did not use County resources. He is Jewish. He is conservative.

If those very people apply a double and selective standard to Director Beck now or ignore this completely; their actions speak for themselves.

I have personally witnessed hate, vile, antisemitic speech around the Courthouse and the 5th and H post office. The people yelling  are white and mostly younger white, liberal males.

I have brought this post to the attention of DOJ, Assistant Attorney General Harmeet Dhillon and the CA GOP.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.