Convicted child molestor John Beideman was expected to be paroled in August 2026. Looks like he has been released early. There is no record for him in the CDCR inmate locator.
I saw John Beideman in the Target parking lot with a woman today at 11:08 a.m. He was walking out as I was walking to the store. He was a few feet away but looked at me and kept walking. Unless he has a doppelganger I am not aware of; it is Carpathian.
At 1:51 p.m. I received an email. I will not state the identity for obvious resons. It was in my spam folder which I just happened to check at 3:30 p.m.
"If you are correct, and you saw him, then he will be arrested immediately for parole violation
He was released early for various stupid reasons
But he was released to Citrus Heights
Is that what he looked like?
Please let me know as soon as possible so I can report it."
The sender included a thumbnail of Megans Law profile.
I responded, "I was not right next to him so I cannot say for sure but the face yes. The person I saw had glasses and hair was shorter."
We exchanged more emails and I am not going to share that content. I hope I am wrong for Jane Doe and her mother's sake.
Follow up is being done. If it is him and if I learn what happened. Humboldt DA Kyla Baxley checked and according to GPS monitoring, he is not in Humboldt County.
This is why the Humboldt County District Attorney wanted a protective order. The Public Defender's Office once again defended a predator over the victim. I was in that courtroom for every hearing and the trial and I saw Jane Doe and her mother testify. I remember every case that I cover; especially those involving survivors.
(Megans Law)







No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.