State Senator Mike McGuire is excited to announce that an all-star panel of speakers have been confirmed for his annual Humboldt County Town Hall meeting on Thursday, Sept. 8 from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. at Eureka High School and the evening will be packed with great conversation and community updates.
The interactive Town Hall meeting will be an opportunity to discuss and receive updates on some of the top issues facing Humboldt County and all Northern California residents.
Here is the confirmed list of speakers:
· Humboldt County Supervisors Chairman Mark Lovelace and Virginia Bass
· Humboldt County Undersheriff Billy Honsal
· Humboldt County District Attorney Maggie Fleming
· Eureka City Council representative
· Eureka Police Chief Andy Mills
· Humboldt Bay Fire Chief Bill Gillespie
· Caltrans District Director Charlie Fielder
· State Senator Mike McGuire
“We’ve been working hard to deliver for the North Coast and I’m excited to come together for this interactive evening at our Town Hall,” said Senator Mike McGuire. “We hope folks will come out and join the conversation about strong public schools, keeping our neighborhoods safe, investing in our local roads and streets, homeless services, creating jobs and much more.”
Here are the Sept. 8 Humboldt County Town Hall Details:
WHAT: Senator Mike McGuire’s Annual Humboldt County Town Hall Meeting
WHEN: Thursday, Sept. 8 – 6:30 to 8:30 p.m.
WHERE: Eureka High School Cafeteria, 1915 J St, Eureka, CA 95501
SAVE ROOM: Coffee and evening goodies will be available for all attendees.